The Client: A US-based Interactive Retail Technology Developer
- Inefficient workforce management
- Lack of a comprehensive agent training curriculum
- Absence of quality infrastructure for high audit requirements across millions of images monthly
The Answer is Us
TaskUs implemented a strategic workforce model that required the least number of Teammates to effectively accomplish the most amount of data tagging/annotation work.
More so, we also implemented a full quality program that involved basic auditing, quality scoring baselines, and performance expectations setting.
- 20% staffing reduction, resulting in $80K+ cost savings for the Client
- 98.92% average monthly quality score vs. 95% target
- 2800+ average daily annotations done per Teammate vs. 4,500+ previously
- <4 seconds Average Handling Time (AHT)