TaskUs has not sold personal information in the preceding twelve (12) months. To the extent that TaskUs ever changed its policy and chose to sell personal information, you would have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Children’s Online Privacy
Our website is a general audience site and is not intended for use by children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through our website. If you become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information through our website, we expect that you notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should we become aware that a child under age 18 has provided personal information through the website, we will take steps to immediately delete it.
Access to Specific Information Rights
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that TaskUs disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The categories of personal information that each recipient received.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.