The New Standard: Why Employee Obsession Matters
When we first surveyed our teammates back in 2014, we wanted the data to back up our thought that TaskUs was a great place to work. To our surprise, our eNPS score came back a mere 4, and that’s on a scale of -100 to +100.
Our eNPS, now up to 63 from our rock bottom score of 4, is reflective of our culture. Our eNPS has risen steadily quarter-over-quarter and is comparable to great cultures like those at Harley Davidson, Apple and Lego. Our hypothesis that focusing on eNPS like revenue or profit would drive a better culture for our employees has proved to be true. More importantly, we now have the data to show exactly why this approach has also led to better business outcomes.
Read our eBook to learn more about:
- Do Employees Matter Anymore?
- Are Happier Employees Better Employees?
- Contributing Factors to Employee Happiness
- Free Lunch is Worthless and Other Employee Satisfaction Secrets
- Employees vs Robots: Race to the Bottom or Cycle to the Top?
- Pay Execs Based on Employee Happiness