Marie was teammate number one back in 2008. In 2009, our employee count was up to 8, including Bryce and Jaspar. Fast forward 8 more years to 2017, and our global employee headcount count is now over 8,000 with offices all over the globe.
Each year brings something new, both new challenges and new rewards. From 2008 until now, we've evolved from ambitious young upstarts to well-established industry leaders.
In 2017, we opened three new offices: our permanent site in San Antonio (The Grid), an operation in Baja, Mexico and a new Incubation Lab in Santa Monica, CA, adjacent to our company headquarters. We underwent a rebrand and came out with a new logo and look/feel, one that we feel better represents us.
Here are some of our other accomplishments in 2017:
- Increased revenue by 45%
- Signed 20 new innovative, game-changing clients
- Maintained a 4.6 rating on Glassdoor, something that's unheard of in this industry
- Expanded 2 of our offices in the Philippines
- Won 16 awards including:
- Bryce and Jaspar won EY's Entrepreneur of the Year, Greater Los Angeles and were finalists for the National Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Claimed the #3 position on the Entrepreneur 360 list from Entrepreneur magazine
- In the top 500 of the Inc.'s "5000 Fastest Growing Companies" list for the fifth consecutive year, awarding us a spot in the Hall of Fame
- Named the #9 Fastest Growing Company in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Our office in San Antonio was named the #5 Best Place to Work in San Antonio by the Business Journal
- Launched the CXYZ podcast and interviewed top executives from 11 companies
- Saved 472 trees by going paperless in the Philippines
- Raised enough money to feed 8,000 people during Hurricane Harvey
- Awarded 193 scholarships to employees' children