Theodor Geisel once wrote, "Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's a great balancing act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! Ninety-eight and ¾ percent guaranteed). Kid, you'll move mountains."
Not familiar with Geisel? Perhaps you are more familiar with his pen name - Dr. Seuss. The quote? It is from the insightful and impressive final book of his storied career, "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"
Since its humble beginnings as a virtual personal assistant company in 2008 founded by CEO Bryce Maddock and President Jaspar Weir, TaskUs has grown into the leading global provider of customer care and back office outsourcing to evolving businesses.
TaskUs has handled each step throughout our journey with great care and great tact. Successfully managing a global enterprise is indeed a great balancing act, but one that we believe has fostered our unique focus on transformational growth that scales support systems and increases our clients' bottom lines. On a personal level, our success has enabled us to grow rapidly from two high school friends and entrepreneurs raised in Santa Monica, California who had a fantastic idea into an organization that provides meaningful, important work for 7,003 employees around the world.
In the eight years since TaskUs first opened its doors for business, TaskUs has indeed found much success because of and through our thought leadership, our service offerings, our Core Values, our dedicated team and our incredible clients (and their end-users) that we have the privilege to support each and every day.
Here are just a few of the #RidiculouslyGood highlights that our global TaskUs team achieved in 2016:
- $100 billion - Aggregate Client Valuations!
- 13 - Number of Clients with $1B+ Valuations!
- San Antonio, Texas - TaskUs' First Onshore Outsourcing Option!
- Earned - PCI Level 1 and SOC 2 compliance!
- Received - 13 Awards and Recognitions!
- Secured International Media Placement - The Wall Street Journal, TIME Philippines, BBC News, Inc., Bloomberg Philippines, Inc. and the Los Angeles Business Journal!
- 9,980,199 - Total Production Hours!
- 11,100,000 - Total Emails Sent!
- 33,195 - Interviewed Applicants!
- 275,000+ - Facebook Likes!
- 315 - TaskUs Employees Promoted!
- 51,150 - Total Cups of Coffee Consumed!
What does TaskUs have planned for 2017? You just wait and see. You're going to love what we have in store to help clients soar ninety-eight and ¾ percent guaranteed! Oh, the places you'll go with TaskUs as your partner in scale and outsourcing ingenuity.